About This Site:
Update March 2015: This site was originally going to be an official thing we actually used. But BigDEB is the only one who actually uses it and pays for it.
Terri 4S 2015 might make an official site. This is now just a place for BIGdeb to dump info on stuff she learns, fixes, etc.
last updated 3-17-2006 (Deb's brainstorm info is the only crap on this page right now... )
This page will eventually have an organized and succinct description and a clear objective of why we have this site.
- I think the home page should be a seldom-changing front page that is shown to the world, and maybe have a tidbit/blerb for those who are looking to buy here. Boring. So that any stray web-surfers will just pass it by.
- We'll keep all the messy day-to-day info and issues off the home page, and linked a level deeper.
- Privacy: I won"t refer to any person or divulge any info about any person on the internet without their direct request or permission. I put my own name, address, phone and email out there, only because I really need to, so new tenants can call me with questions. I have no intention of divulging any names, numbers, addresses, emails, or anything that I feel could be used to target us for whatever the next scam is. I will only include my own phone and name.
- Site purpose: (First crack blerb):
- To serve as a means to consolidate info pertaining to our building and its upkeep, etc.
- When you buy a new item, you may need/want to read the owner's manual.I want this site to be our building user manual.
- Site Audience (us, the condo owners! duh. ...and a handful of others directly involved with this building's proper functioning.)
We need a an Internet address besides me having to use mine: www.DebKrolls.com
Here's some names that were still available on March 14, 2006:
Anybody can step forward and tell me what name they like best or give a new idea. Just remember, our desire is NOT to bring the world to our site, but to hide away our site in a dark corner of the web for condo residents reference only.